Warranty and Terms of Payment

WARRANTY

Extuna’s own welded products come with 5-year warranty on materials and labor. For other products, our suppliers undertake warranty responsibility. Warranty does not apply to operation mistakes or fair wear and tear. Products with efficacy over 100 kW requires internal circulation to prevent corrosion as well as fuse protection pressure is according to the rating plate.

COMPLAINTS

According to Consumer Protection Act, individuals have 2 year warranty regardless of warranty period applicable to a product. Every complaint must be made within a reasonable time after the defect was discovered. If warranty period has been expired, the purchaser must prove that the error already exists at the time of delivery.

ORDERING

According to KO, ordering by both written and verbal is effectual and acceptable. Ordered product’s price is in accordance with both oral and written agreement. When changing the previous ordering, there will be an additional cost. Ask more price information from Extuna. Reserve price, terms of sale and design alteration change without notice.

CANCELLATION

Cancellation of orders is possible at no cost to the customer until the production has begun. Cancellation after production started is not possible. Once we have started the production of your order, as a customer, in all cases you are obliged to pay and receive the item according to TERMS OF PAYMENT. Cancellation of non-spot goods which were purchased specifically for customer is not possible after we have ordered the same item from our supplier. A cancellation is not valid until confirmation is written thereof received by Extuna Production Co., Ltd. If you as a customer do not pay and pick up the ordered product, we reserve the right to charge you additional costs in terms of the adaptation of the ordered product to conform to a new customer.

PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS

These terms are applicable if Swedish or other applicable law does not prescribe terms and conditions in conflict with the same. For private consumers, they refer to Consumer Protection Act as well as Distance Contracts, and Business – Sale of Goods Act. Sale of Goods Act is unlike the Consumer Protection Act, permissive which means that companies can covenant other than what the law prescribes.

DISPUTE

If dispute happens and purchaser is as a private person, we follow the Public Complaints Board (ARN)’s recommendations. Any dispute between two or more companies will be decided by the arbitrament from court.

TERMS OF PAYMENT

Installers:

If order value is under 100 000 SEK net, the bill shall be paid in 10 days when the order has been transported from us. If order value is over 100 000 SEK net,  If order value is over 100 000 SEK net, 30% payment shall be paid when order agreement becomes valid; 60% payment shall be paid on delivery and 10% payment shall be paid when installed, maximum of 60 days from delivery date. Statutory default interest on late payments, collection fees, etc. shall be charged after the invoice due date. Delivered goods are Extuna Heating Products Company’s property until full payment has been received.

Private Individuals:

For private individuals, cash payment, bill or collect on delivery are acceptable. If order value is above 100,000 SEK net, 30% payment shall be paid when order agreement becomes valid and the remaining 70% at the completion of the product/products. If the invoice is not paid within 7 days from the invoice due date, statutory default interest on late payments, collection fees, etc. shall be charged.

All customers:

You as a customer are obliged to collect your item within 14 days, if not, expenses arising 70 SEK/day included sales tax thereof shall be borne by the customer if no other agreement.
Deviations from the above terms of payment can be made by agreement.

TERMS OF DELIVERY

Factory price which means that the customer shall pay the freight and packaging costs, or the customer shall arrange the pickup of product by himself.

Select language:

  • Svenska
  • English
  • 中文
  • Română

Boka Kundbesök

Vill ni ha ett hembesök där vi gemensamt går igenom ditt värmebehov? Ring eller maila så bestämmer vi en tid som passar. Anmäl ert intresse här!

Mässor och Marknader

Inga mässor just nu.

Nedladdningsbara produktblad

PDF-filer 
Tillväxtverket 3